How to remove stored network credential from windows?
- Click Start and select Run or Press Windows Key + R
- In the Open field type “rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr“
- Once the Stored Usernames and Passwords interface opens you can select any of the entries and select Properties to view the existing information
- To remove a saved password you can select one of the entries and select Remove. A confirmation screen will appear. Click on OK and the account will be removed
- You can add additional saved passwords as well by clicking on the Add button and entering the appropriate information
- Repeat the steps above as needed to add, remove or edit saved passwords
- When you are done using the interface click the Close button